This lesson introduces students to Academic Integrity in the International Baccalaureate.
The lesson covers the following:
- Students considering what it means to be principled.
- How being principled is linked to school life.
- Defining Academic Integrity and Academic Misconduct.
- Putting examples of Academic Integrity and Academic Misconduct into the correct table.
- Giving advice to students tempted by Academic Misconduct.
- Considering why students commit Academic Misconduct.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.