This Teacher Standards document can be used in conjunction with the Staff Appraisal Overview or on its own, such as part of separate lesson observations.
The document covers the following areas:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate, engage and challenge students.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by students.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured units and lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
Subscribe today for £15 a month, or only £45 for the whole year, to get access to all of the resources on this website.
If you are already a member, please log-in below.