This Lesson Observation document can be used in conjunction with the Staff Appraisal Overview or on its own as part of a separate lesson observation process.
The lesson observation booklet contains the following:
- Overview: including the aims and the process before, during the observation and after the observation.
- Lesson planner: including aims; objectives; links with previous and future lessons; resources; additional information on students; links to the DP yearly focus, approaches to teaching and learning, personal goals, the learner profile, international mindedness, CAS and TOK; the lesson outline and homework.
- DP Coordinator comments on the lesson.
- Teacher personal reflection on the lesson.
- DP Coordinator – teacher lesson reflection meeting topics.
- Mutually agreed targets based on the lesson observation.
- Approaches to Teaching observation focus indicators.
- Approaches to Learning observations focus indicators.
- IBO Standard and practice linked to the yearly focus.
Further information on this Lesson Observation document can be found here.
Subscribe today for £15 a month, or only £45 for the whole year, to get access to all of the resources on this website.
If you are already a member, please log-in below.