This form allows the Leadership Team to keep a record of each member of staff’s progress against the following areas of their appraisal.:
- Classroom Practice.
- Wider Professional Responsibilities.
- Administrative Responsibilities.
Evidence against each member of staff’s progress can be recorded on the form throughout the academic year, leading to a written appraisal.
The Classroom Practice section follows the following teacher standards:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate, engage and challenge students.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by students.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured units and lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
The Wider Professional Responsibilities section includes:
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school, such as extra-curricular provision, visits, Service at #, CAS and parent workshops.
- Develop effective and collaborative professional relationships with colleagues.
- Take initiative to draw on advice and specialist support.
- Take responsibility for improving teaching through appropriate professional development, responding to advice and feedback from colleagues.
- Make positive and meaningful contributions to meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with parents, homeroom teachers and appropriate professionals with regard to students’ achievements and well-being.
- Participate fully in a timely manner in the day to day organisation of the programmes.
- Actively participate in full staff and departmental meetings.
- Fully participate in the # Professional Development Goals Programme.
The Administrative Responsibilities section includes:
- Punctual to work.
- Keep student attendance.
- Meet reporting deadlines.
- Give appropriate notice when absent from work.
- Fulfill cover work responsibilities.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.