This audit is designed for the school to assess their current progression regarding the implementation of the ‘Personal and Professional Skills’ part of the Careers Related Programme Core, where their strengths are, and the areas they need to develop in the future–the results of the audit can be worked into the school’s action plan.
The contents of the audit are:
- Learning outcomes
- Time required
- Overview of personal and professional skills in the CP
- The career-related context
- Links to approaches to teaching and approaches to learning.
- The international dimension.
- Personal and Professional Skills course design
11a. The five themes
11b. Outline of topics and subtopics
11c. The 5 themes in detail.
11c.i. Theme 1: Personal Development
11c.ii. Theme: 2 Intercultural understanding
11c.iii. Theme: 3 Effective communication
11c.iv. Theme: 4 Thinking processes
11c.v. Theme: 5 Applied ethics
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.