This Staff Appraisal Overview document is a comprehensive guide covering all aspects of the process, supplemented by the 7 appendices which can also be found within this folder.
Within all of the documents in this folder, my school name has been replaced by ‘#’
The Staff Appraisal Overview document below includes:
- A detailed explanation of the process including how staff are appraised through lesson observations, learning walks, wider professional effectiveness and self-assessment.
- Staff feedback on the International Baccalaureate Leadership Team.
After you have read the overview document below you can find the following supporting documents within this ‘Staff Appraisal’ folder (each can be used separately too):
- Appendix 1: # Teacher Standards.
- Appendix 2: Lesson Observation Process.
- Appendix 3: Learning Walks Overview.
- Appendix 4: Learning Walks Evidence Form.
- Appendix 5: Staff Appraisal Form.
- Appendix 6: Teacher Self-Assessment Form.
- Appendix 7: Teacher Target Form.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.