This lesson includes the following six activities which give students and undertanding of the basics of the International Baccalaureate.
- A gap fill activity on the International Baccalaureate Mission Statement.
- A 10 question quiz on the history and modern day state of the International Baccalaureate.
- A sorting activity where students have to put extracurricular activities into the MYP, DP or both. Students must then reflect on the service activities they have done and would like to do.
- A response to a variety of comments where students have to decide if they are ‘good’ IB comments or not, giving reasons.
- An IB Learner Profile activity where students have to unmuddle each Learner Profile attribute word and then give examples of when they have used each one.
- An Approaches to Learning Activity where students have to put 10 subsections into the correct Approach and then give examples of when they have done each one.
The lesson is designed to last for two fifty-minute periods.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.