Approaches to Learning Across the Curriculum
In this activity staff read a summary of each approach to learning from the IBO website, which are shown in the `website summary` tab below.
Teachers then brainstorm ideas from their subject areas, looking at:
- How each approach to learning is linked to the IB learner profile.
- How they help students develop the skills from below expectations to exceeding expectations.
- What each approach to learning looks like in their classroom (giving examples).
- How they track students` progress against each approach to learning.
- How they can help others develop their teaching of each approach to learning.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.