Approaches to Learning Across the Curriculum
In this activity staff read a summary of each approach to learning from the IBO website, which are shown in the `website summary` tab below.
Teachers then brainstorm ideas from their subject areas, looking at:
- How each approach to learning is linked to the IB learner profile.
- How they help students develop the skills from below expectations to exceeding expectations.
- What each approach to learning looks like in their classroom (giving examples).
- How they track students` progress against each approach to learning.
- How they can help others develop their teaching of each approach to learning.
Subscribe today for £15 a month, or only £45 for the whole year, to get access to all of the resources on this website.
If you are already a member, please log-in below.