This audit is designed for the school to assess their current progression regarding the implementation of the ‘Language Development’ part of the Careers Related Programme Core, where their strengths are, and the areas they need to develop in the future–the results of the audit can be worked into the school’s action plan.
The contents of the audit are:
- Nature of the Reflective Project.
- Time required.
- Reflective project in the CP.
- The career-related context.
- Links with the personal and professional skills course.
- The international dimension.
- Details of the reflective project.
- Process for the reflective project.
- Key content.
- Reflections on planning and progress: The RPPF form.
- A “researcher’s reflection space” (RRS).
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Commenting on the reflective project draft.
- Academic Honesty.
- Ethical guidelines.
- Key terms.
- Examples of reflective projects.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.