Homework Weekly Planner
This weekly planner for students asks them to take the following into account when planning their homework each week:
- Assessments / homework due this week.
- Strategies put into place to help complete homework: (speak to teacher, use study hall, use buddy groups, use MMRC before / after school).
- Non-homework responsibilities.
- Time / place available to do homework.
- Homework given / due date.
- Homework I will do today (tick when completed).
I show this to students during our DP class and encourage their form teachers to check on each student`s organisation throughout the year.
This document is also shared with teachers, who are encouraged to check if students are filling their homework in and planning accordingly.
Subscribe today for £15 a month, or only £45 for the whole year, to get access to all of the resources on this website.
If you are already a member, please log-in below.