I created this CAS guidebook with my CAS Coordinator.
The guidebook is shared with students and parents at the start of the course and is referred to throughout.
The guidebook contains the following:
1. Mission Statements and Ideologies
- International Baccalaureate Organization
- Tamagawa Academy K-12 & University
- 12 Ideologies of Education at Tamagawa Academy K-12 & University
- The IB Learner Profile
2. What is CAS@Tamagawa?
- Aims of CAS
- CAS as a part of the IB Core
- CAS as a part of 12 Ideologies of Education at Tamagawa
- CAS: Learning Outcomes and the Learner Profile
3. How to meet my DP CAS@Tamagawa requirements
- General Requirements
- CAS Stages
- Activity@ Tamagawa
- What is not a CAS Experience?
- An Introduction to ManageBac
- Recording and Reflections in ManageBac
- Common Managebac Pitfalls
5. Frequently asked questions
1: The CAS Project
2: CAS Proposal Form
3: Charities in Tokyo
4: Student Summary Example
5. Student Reflection and Evidence Example
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.