Over 350 resources available for members!
This website contains over 350 resources for IB Coordinators designed to create and sustain a successful International Baccalaureate Middle Year Programme, Diploma Programme and Careers Related Programme.
All resources have been:
- Designed and developed by a practicing International Baccalaureate Coordinator with 23 years of experience in education including 10 years as a Leader in the International Baccalaureate.
- Implemented in schools by the author, leading to numerous commendations from the International Baccalaureate.
- Tried and tested both inside the classroom and in the running of IB Programmes.
- Designed to save you time and give you peace of mind in the numerous aspects of the role of and IB Coordinator.
This website contains a wide range of exemplary resources ready to be implemented into your school’s International Baccalaureate Programme. Resources include:
- Advice on setting up and sustaining all aspects of International Baccalaureate Programmes.
- Lesson plans
- Schemes of work
- Teacher Training
- Student Support
- Whole Programme Initiatives covering the International Baccalaureate’s Standards and practices
Thank you for visiting, Best wishes, Olly Furnival