Mentor scheme overview
This document gives an overview of the mentor scheme I introduced at my school for borderline students. It explains the circumstances in which students are eligible to get a teacher mentor and the process of target setting and keeping the mentor up to date with each student`s progress against them (The documents to do this are in the `supporting documents page`.
The mentor scheme overview includes:
- Aim of the Mentor scheme.
- Informing parents and students of the scheme.
- Procedure for identifying students.
- Mentor-Mentee meetings.
- Keeping track of student progress.
- Decision on whether each student stays on the Mentor scheme.